Warehouse & Fulfillment Manager - eCommerce APPLY NOW
Key Job Responsibilities:
· Manages all areas of the warehouse and fulfillment operations
· This is a working management position. The ideal candidate will be able to balance working in the warehouse, managing the warehouse staff members, and completing all other functions of the job
· Ensures approximately huge orders per day peak go out on schedule
· Conducts weekly low-stock inventory and bi-monthly inventory, 98% inventory accuracy
· Hires and fires as needed, trains and manages warehouse staff on a daily basis
· Oversees product personalization department
· Manages personalization machinery, must be able to learn how to operate computer controlled machinery quickly
· Maintains 99.9% or better shipment accuracy rate
· Maintains quality standards limiting in-transit damages to 1% or less
· Consistently works to lower shipping costs by making sure optimal box sizes and proper shipping methods are used by staff
· Performs audits of staff packaging and shipping to ensure these standards are met.
· Trains and leads staff to achieve safety, quality, delivery and cost goals
· General day to day tasks as required and needed
· This position is a working manager position based in the warehouse and reports directly to the Management, who will work with you setting goals to consistently improve the warehouse efficiency and processes.
· 3+ years warehouse/distribution management experience
· This is an e-commerce fulfillment company, ability to effectively use computers is a MUST
· Demonstrated excellence and skill with regard to critical-thinking and analysis
· Able to establish, clearly communicate, and implement team goals and priorities
· Experience with process optimization and project planning.
· High integrity, ethical, with ability to act with discretion in sensitive matters
· Strong interpersonal communication skills
· -Strong Computer Knowledge|||Dubai|||2K SHOPPING||||||fSKTK0arg5wTpzaI|||FULL_TIME|||AED|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false